Capital Radio Company was established in 1948 as a trader in radios and other related components. Trading and servicing of public address equipment was the main activity during the 50’s. As the demand grew manufacturing was commenced in early 60’s.
We started to export our PA products in 1972 and have been doing so since then.
Present activity has been curtailed to manufacture of loudspeakers, both metal-horn type and those which go into wooden cabinets...
We started to export our PA products in 1972 and have been doing so since then. At present manufacturing is done in a well equipped 5500 sq.mt. Area factory, situated in Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi